Back to top
Neil Oliver, MRCPod, BSc (Hons) Pod, BA (Hons)
Neil Oliver, qualified as a podiatrist / chiropodist, with a first class honours degree from the University of Plymouth, in 2009.
He is HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) registered and is a member of the Royal College of Podiatry / The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists.
Neil offers home visits to patients of all age groups throughout east Cornwall and Tavistock. Areas include: Callington, Liskeard, Gunnislake, Launceston and Tavistock. This gives patients the benefit of receiving first-class treatment within the comfort and convenience of their own home.
Neil also provides high quality treatment to Care / Residential Homes and Age Concern Groups throughout east Cornwall and Tavistock. Age Concern Clinics include: Liskeard, East Taphouse and Tregadillet (Launceston). Neil has a strong commitment to strive for excellence and is constantly updating his skills, which means all patients are treated in accordance with current best practice.
- Routine foot care
- Nail Care / Ingrown nails
- Corn & callus treatment / prevention
- Diabetic checks / treatment of diabetic and "at risk" feet
- Foot pain / Footwear advice
- Home visits - £25 per patient (£15 for additional patients at same address)
- Care / Residential Homes - £15 per patient
- Age Concern Groups - £12 per patient